Night of a Thousand Wizards Update
We’ve had a lot of questions about NoaTW, so here’s a few updates:
1. Night of a Thousand Wizards is completely sold out. We have nearly 100 people on the waiting list, and we are not adding any additional names as we do not expect that many tickets to become available, if any do.
Universal has told us that they will not make any decisions about releasing additional tickets until July 13 or 14. If they do release additional tickets, we will contact those currently on the waiting list, and they will be able to pay for the ticket on-site at the Registration Desk. If you on on the waiting list but will not be checking your email after July 13, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your
confirmation number and a phone number, and you must pay for and pick up your ticket by 5 p.m. on Friday, July 16.
2. All Infinitus registrants can wear costumes on July 16 to Islands of Adventure ® and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter® as long as they follow Universal’s July16 costume policy and wear their Infinitus badge visibly.
3. We will have additional tickets to both Universal Orlando Resorts Theme Parks available at the Registration Desk on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; we will have after-two, single-day, two-day and four-day tickets available. The prices are as follows:
- After-two, one park: $47
- After-two, two parks: $62
- Single-day, single-park: $66
- Single-day, two park: $94
- Two days, two parks:$112
- Four days, two parks: $122
The two- and four-day tickets also include seven days of admission to the clubs at CityWalk®, starting from the first day the ticket is used to gain admission to either of the Universal Orlando Resorts Theme Parks. We will accept cash, credit cards and debit cards at the Registration Desk.