We are coming close to our space capacity numbers, even for single-and two-day registrations, so we want to clarify things:
1. Tickets sales will continue through noon (Eastern Daylight Time) tomorrow via the website. When ticket sales close, we will no longer sell Full Registrations, Merlin’s Circle registrations or upgrades. We only have under 20 Full registrations left anyway.
2. We will have a limited number of single- and two-day tickets available on-site, and they will be priced at $50 per day. We will also have a limited number of Night of Frivolity Ball tickets available on-site at $25 each. We will stop selling all tickets at noon on Saturday, although those who have pre-registered will be able to pick up their packets after that.
3. Photo purchases will be available on Froggy’s site until he closes sales; those are being handled outside the Infinitus registration system, so they will continue into July.
4. We are going to set up a method for purchase of luncheon tickets, so you can get those until July 9, when we have to hand meal-count numbers over to the hotel. Keep your eye on this page for more information.
5. We strongly recommend that you follow HPEF on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/HPEF. We will be tweeting updates during Infinitus, including room changes, new events, vendor room specials, common room activities and more; if you need more information about signing up for Twitter, you can visit their site here.
You don’t have to reply to us, or use Twitter to discuss anything, or re-tweet our tweets, if you don’t want to, but if you want up-to-the-second info about HPEF and Infinitus, your best bet is to follow us on Twitter.